Photo: Banff Lodging Co.
Banff, Alberta – The Banff Lodging Company is pleased to announce the planned mid-July 2016 opening of Banff’s newest hotel property, the Moose Hotel & Suites
. The first new hotel to open in Banff National Park since 2007, the Moose features 174 air-conditioned guest rooms, The Rooftop Health Club, The Meadow Spa & Pools, on-property dining at Pacini Italian Restaurant.
Located steps from the heart of downtown Banff, the design of the Moose is mountain elegance with warm, rich, natural materials. Guest rooms are a combination of hotel rooms, one and two bedroom suites, and feature furnishings by local craftsmen. Banff Lodging Company unveils a distinct set of amenities and features at the Moose Hotel & Suites:
- The Rooftop Health Club will impress guests with amazing views of Banff’s Rocky Mountain peaks in all directions. Featuring two spectacular outdoor hot pools, a bright indoor swimming pool, exercise room, and a cozy sauna cabin, this unique rooftop experience will become a favorite relaxation spot at the Moose.
- The Meadow Spa & Pools (opening in August 2016) is situated on the hotel’s third floor, and features eight single treatment rooms, two romantic couples’ rooms, and an esthetic room for group manicures and pedicures. Relaxing lounge areas and an exclusive, spa-only outdoor hot pool offer unique and stunning views of the Fairholme Mountain Range.
- Pacini Italian Restaurant located within the hotel offers all day dining and features gourmet Italian food with unique and authentic flavours and a famous made by Pacini bread bar
- Artwork by Jason Carter, one of Alberta’s most accomplished contemporary visual artists, can be found throughout the property. Visitors will appreciate his hand-painted moose characters and the bold, fun colours of unique landscape artwork.
- Leacock House located in the outdoor courtyard of the Moose, is an original home built in 1913 on the site of the hotel owned by Leonard Leacock a long-time Banff resident, distinguished musician, accomplished photographer and mountain climber. Upon construction of the Moose, Leacock House was carefully removed, preserved, restored and returned to the property giving hotel guests a place to wander through and hear his story.
- In-room amenities include Alberta-founded Rocky Mountain Soap bath amenities and complimentary in-room coffee from Banff’s Evelyn’s Coffee. All guests have free wifi, free parking, and complimentary Roam Transit around the town of Banff.
1-800-563-8764 or www.moosehotelandsuites.com
Media Images: http://www.bestofbanff.com/highres/moose-hotel-images.html
About Banff Lodging Company
Banff Lodging Company is a locally owned and operated hospitality company in Banff National Park. Founded in 1985, the company provides relaxing vacation experiences in accommodation settings that celebrate Banff’s mountain environment. Banff Lodging Company (a division of Banff Caribou Properties Ltd.) owns nine hotel and condominium properties, two spas, 7 restaurants, Wild Bill’s Legendary Saloon, Ultimate Sports and Lux Cinema, all in the picturesque resort town of Banff, Alberta, Canada.
Banff Lodging Company